We're hiring, apprentices.
AT THE FOREFRONT OF FUTURESWe’re on the hunt for a full-time, positive, friendly and empathetic Customer Service Apprentices to join our buzzing, friendly and experienced team, ready to support you on your career journey.
As a new national broadband provider, no two days are the same for our busy team. We handle a massive variety of contacts – from helping customers with general enquires to solving technical issues so you’ll need to be calm under pressure, resilient and respectful – even when faced with challenging situations.
You’ll be a natural people-person with the skills to flick effortlessly between calls, emails and webchats, while maintaining exceptional experiences for our valued customers – whatever the channel.
You don’t need previous experience of the telecoms sector – because you’ll learn loads on the job very quickly, supported by our 2-week induction programme to build your knowledge. You will however need a basic knowledge of technology and an excellent telephone manner.
Your role responsibilities will be:
- Handling calls and emails from customers to respond to their needs, queries, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to queries, identifying and explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in proactive Customer Service, using active listening whilst confirming or clarifying information
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers in line with the agreed KPIs and quality standards
- Working with team members and other departments to ensure, where possible, a first-time resolution
- Keeping up to date with industry activity and our products and services in order to provide relevant information to customers.
- Using software, scripts, databases and tools effectively resolve queries and enhance the customer experience.
- Engage in training and other learning opportunities to improve knowledge and service delivery.
- Contribute to a strong culture of learning and feedback.
What’s on offer?
- Full work-based apprenticeship training provided by Blackpool and Fylde College (no college attendance required) – Customer Service Practitioner L2 – 12-month apprenticeship
- Salary: £9,250.00-£12,500.00 per year
- 38 hours per week. Shifts between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am-3pm Friday.
- A great team environment with a supportive culture
- A wide range of development opportunities
- Working for national brand
- Free onsite parking
- Free broadband
- Free monthly travel pass
What Yayzi are looking for in a candidate:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and self-management
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of service and quality.
- Previous telephone experience
- Ability to remain calm whilst dealing with challenging situations.
- Polite, reliable and friendly manner
- Extremely conscientious
- Proven experience of customer service delivery
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft products & databases
- Experience of working with data and an awareness of GDPR
- Problem solving skills including objection handling and empathy.